There are errors with the form you submitted.
In order to book an appointment you will need to log into your Moat account using the details you created when registering your interest. If you're yet to register your interest please click here.
Please enter your email address below to check if you have an account with us.
Each home at Springhead Park has been thoughtfully designed and boasts a great specification. Everything we've included in the price has been carefully considered to make your home comfortable and easy to live in, as well as affordable. This specification is for guidance only and should not be used to form any part of a contract. Items of specification may be changed or substituted without notice.
|Plot No||22 Paris Drive|
|Minimum share (30%)||£117,000|
|Full market value||£390,000|
|Kitchen||4.0m x 2.6x|
|Living/Dining||4.7m x 5.3m|
|Bedroom 1||5.3m x 2.9m|
|Bedroom 2||3.4m x 2.9m|
|Bedroom 3||3.2m x 2.3m|
|Total Square Metre||95|
• Fully fitted Symphony kitchen in Cashmere with Dark Ash worktops and stainless steel splashback.
• Integrated Zanussi appliances including oven, electric ceramic hob, extractor hood, washing machine and fridge freezer.
• Contemporary fully fitted bathroom with bath, shower, screen and heated towel rail and Saloni Gard wall tiles in Grafito.
• Novilon Goliath vinyl in Dark Grege to WC and bathrooms and flooring in French Oak Anthracite kitchen. Apollo carpet in Persian Doll to remaining areas.
• Downstairs WC.
• Utility room*
• Juliette balcony*
• Central heating
• Rear patio and garden**
• Two allocated parking spaces
• 12 year NHBC warranty.
*To selected plots only
** Topsoiled and seeded.
Floorplans shown are indicative only. All room sizes are approximate with maximum dimensions of finished measurements.
These plans provide indicative details of the property/ies including kitchen/bathroom layouts, balconies/gardens, etc. All dimensions indicated are approximate and should not be relied upon for carpet sizes or items of furniture. Moat reserves the right to make changes to these plans prior to exchange of contracts.* Indicative measurement at widest point.
Plans do not highlight the gradient of outside space or location of manhole covers, sheds, or paving. The final layout of the garden may change.